User avatar

Skye

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Light. It fell on a quivering, sensitive mouth. Lips. Lips were mouthing words, Words I did not want to hear. Pain. Absorbing, beautiful pain. Pain eased itself through every pore ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Recalcitrant. I have no idea what it means, but as others said before me, it just sounds cool.

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    This is beautiful; I absolutely love it! But what is more rewarding, then traveling from who you are to who you can become? I love that stanza...beautiful...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adventures in Yellow

    I got the impression myself that the Yellow Towel Person was male, but that's just me. I really love this! Very interesting, and it made me laugh out loud! ~Skye ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I know Lemony Snicket is only writing up to book # 13 (get it? unlucky thirteen?) The movies don't look too good though, Count Olaf is all wrong. I myself ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I agree with Firestarter , I write fantasy for the challange and the feeling of making something completely different that actually seems real . Oh, and there is the fact ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was His Slave

    This is really good! Dark, with a good message in it. No matter how you see him Find the knife, and take it For you shouldn't be that close. I ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Unrequited Love OR Seductress (Can't decide)

    Come. Steal away my agony and pain. Bear me to a place fair to look upon And leave me there to the glowing starlight. Leave me to the butterflies that ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    I love it! Beautiful stuff! I just have one thing: Solom mouth Should be "Solemn mouth" I think. Otherwise, it's great! Blue eyes Watch They sparkle Delighted At what they ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another part of The Sun Prophet

    I love it! I just have one question: Does this take place before or after the last story snippet you posted? Just wondering ... You write beautifully; I can really ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Love

    Same thing everyone above me already said, and my congrats on writing a great poem! :wink:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I write YA fantasy (ironic, no?). I don't necessarily do an outline, or at least not on paper. As soon as I get an idea (and it is usually for ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    And how could I forget Princess Mononoke? (Ashitaka is so cool!) Oh, and Sprited Away is awesome too.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: War

    Moving... It's nicely written, and a powerful message.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thought I'd try again

    I love it! It rhymes beautifully and conveys a message. Great! ~Skye Demon

    Nov 30, 2004


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong