User avatar

Skye

  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I say "a" too. I think this is grammatically correct because the "u" sounds like a "y" sound. But that's just a guess, so don't quote me on this one.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm going through a kind of agnostic phase at the moment. (I am, by the way, a Christian, born and raised). There are many aspects from many different religions that ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanks for the suggestion, you two. Reading it over again carefully, i can see what you mean. REVISED: Light. It fell on a quivering, sensitive mouth. Lips. Lips were mouthing ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oooh, thanks for the link, WinterGrimm! That is very interesting indeed... Excuse me, I must now go and jump up and down with joy. :wink: ~Skye Demon

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    NoteBoard is cool for me, but I am glad that we can change it if we want to. Hey, variety is the spice of life! :D

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Really Short Short Story

    This is the true definition of a "short story." Read and enjoy. I appreciate any and all critique, so don't be shy! Author's Note: This was written for my Reading ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Flying with Words

    Beautifully done; it really captures the emotion of writing. By the way, have you ever done NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)? Because that feeling you described is exactly like that.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Effervesce

    I agree with Nate, and, personally, I like the original form the best, it breaks it up nicely. Great poem! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The City at the End of the Hall

    Beautifully written...I love it, especially the repeating 3 lines which have already been quoted numerous times by the time Skye Demon finds this poem. :roll: Anyways, great poem! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku: Insanity

    Cool and refreshing As a smooth, cold spring in June, Insanity reigns.

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oh, am I a fool! I don't know how I could forget The Dalemark Quartet by Diana Wynne Jones! Come to think of it, I forgot all of Diana Wynne ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Life

    Reading it through, it didn't really make sense of what you meant until I read the last line, then it tied all together. (That's not a bad thing, just an ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    I don't have a list of ten, but I do have the one worst book I have ever read: 1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    No specific order, just the order in which they pop into my head. 1. Abarat 2. The Return of the King 3. Stormchaser (Edge Chronicle book) 4. Trickster's Choice 5. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Except the Lord of the Rings...

    Dec 4, 2004


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore