User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    This thread is jinxed! I didn't get any before I read this, but got tons afterwards!

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Catching a Falling Star

    I'm the opposite of Myriadne, I liked the last four lines the best. For some reason, the first 4 lines didn't do much for me, but the lst 4 made ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    This is really cool looking! Now, I'm no art critic, but I really like this! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anaesthetic

    This is really good. There is just one thing that I might have done differently. I cant remember when exactly I would have said "I can't remember exactly when" but ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Block?

    Are you saying that you are only inspired at school? If so, I recommend jotting down anything and everything that you think may inspire you somewhere (ex: notebook, hand) you ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: immortality?

    Like was said before, I liked the first and third stanzas, they were really attention-grabbing. And I too wonder what a salad day is.

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    Besides a writer I would like to bring aid to countries that need it through some organization like UNICEF or Medecins de Frontieres (sp?). I think that would be great, ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Dark sucking up life Black overpowering love Empty cheerless smiles.

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku: Rice Krispies

    I don't know where this came from, but I'm posting it anyways, even if it is a bit retarded. It helps if you imagine the sounds. Oninonepea (sp?) is such ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku: Daring

    White paper; naked Daring me to fill it up Daring me to write.

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Software!

    Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Where did you get it?

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    I kind of like the pop-up idea, but that could get annoying. Unless you set it so it only pops up on a certain page (like the opening page or ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Oh, I gotcha now. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm from the US too, but I've been lucky enough to be able to travel extensively throughout the world. Okay, not extensively, but at least a bit more than my ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I love all Tolkein (though I voted for the Return of the King because that was my all-time fave), the first Artemis Fowl (though the second and third are readable), ...

    Dec 10, 2004


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer