User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bard

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I always imagined Tess with white-blonde hair in a pixie and big wide green eyes. Don't ask me why, I just do.

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    roll.

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Skye.. I picture you with light brown/dirty blonde hair, with hazel eyes, pretty tall.. You got 2 out of the three, but I'm not telling which ones! :wink: Dreami has ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    :!: I AM :!:

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Wow! That is pretty close! Yay for me! :D I imagine Firestarter with curly red hair, green eyes, and freckles (not too far off from Nate's imagination). He is tall ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Bomb

    I like this a lot! There is a nice tension about it until the very end. I wouldn't change a thing!

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fail

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "The End."

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    All of us being writers, we are not without an over-active imagination. So, how do you imagine other YWS members look in real life? For example, I imagine Nate with ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I have that problem also, and for my "planned" story, it's very annoying. It's like they are trying as hard as they can to throw my story off balance, and ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Normal

    This is very cool. Haunting and original. I love it!

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I chose the second one. I am writing two stories at the moment. I am using a plan for one and just writing the other. In the end, I'm going ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    Christmas! My favorite holiday! (besides my birthday! :wink: ) I think I'm going to get some Inuyasha DVDs, some CDs, and an archery set if my parents have a death ...

    Dec 21, 2004


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna