-
Re: What are you listening to?
Skye Demon you ROCK that is an awesome song! To tell the truth, i'm listening to 1985 by Bowling For Soup....Very Happy :D Yeah it is a cool song...cool music ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways
I agree with faith, Breaking the Habit and Numb music/ music videos are awesome. Otherwise, I don't like Linkin Park. Love Green Day, though. :) I just discovered them recently, ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to?
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Jan 4, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!
Resolutions? Ah... 1) Finish the first draft of three novels (the first one isn't too far off!) while still maintaining 2) Good hygeine, 3) Enough sleep, 4) and Decent Grades. ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
fore
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: [There is no justice.]
It really brings home the sadness of it all, but you're right: we never will really know what it feels like unless we go through it ourselves. I agree with ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
bark
Jan 1, 2005 -
Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?
No, Crysi, you have auburn, shoulder-length hair and green eyes. :wink: Sorry, I can't help it.
Dec 28, 2004 -
Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends
I started out with two imaginary friends, twins named Himby and Timby. I left them in Ireland. My next imaginary friend was Tiger. She was human, but always wore Tiger-striped ...
Dec 28, 2004 -
Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors
I love this, it really makes me think. I agree with Mesh, don't repeat "hall" in the second line. I would probably do something like "I walk down/the Hall of ...
Dec 28, 2004 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Heya! I'm Skye Demon, also known as Meg in "real life." I am a 14-year-old vegetarian and am in eighth grade (second year in Secondary School in the UK, I ...
Dec 27, 2004 -
Re: Christmas!!!
1. Inuyasha Season 1 Boxed Set: Yay!!! 2. The usual clothes 3. Lots and Lots of Books 4. Batteries (for my MP3 player...I ask for a giant pack that lasts ...
Dec 27, 2004 -
Re: Change One Letter
tang
Dec 25, 2004 -
Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?
I was checking my profile today, and I saw that the eye wasn't there anymore. It also wasn't on anyone elses. Is it just my computer, or is this something ...
Dec 25, 2004
