User avatar

Skye

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wayward Poise

    Sweet stuff! One note on the formatting: you could try changing the font color on the ellipses to white, that way they're not so glaringly apparent. :) I love the ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ON THE WAY TO ATHENS

    Haha! I remember being bored the day it was on before, so I watched it (was it two years ago?) -- that was one fantastic game. In fact, it was ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Ekphrastic actually isn't in any dictionary I've found, but it is a word, and Webster be damned! An ekphrastic poem would describe/be related to some work of art. The contest ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Alright, so I've made it my summer project to send a couple poems out to several different magazines/contests and see how many rejections I can wrack up in a three-month ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Skye's boyfriend is that fat bloke in the corner with the laptop and cappucino? (0_0)' Imp...just...oh dear. You bring tears to my eyes (...with laughter!). My boyfriend. :P I knew ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    My boyfriend. :P

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    That is utterly fantastic, Brad! Congratulations! :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: From Tabloids to Encyclopaedias

    This is a very interesting poem. The one big issue I had with it was the excess of stops (periods, basically) that messed up what could have been a lovely ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    Twenty-four! :D I like the list; very comprehensive. The one's I haven't read yet are all on my list for the future as well. Skye approves.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: For Walt, with Reverent Indifference

    For Walt, with Reverent Indifference Poems, vaguely wafted in night air, uncaught, unwritten, Which, let us go forth in the bold day, and write. For him I built eloquent houses ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dancing Girl

    I liked this. The only thing that stuck out to me at the first look-through was the word "blue" used twice in the same stanza. Since the blue is need ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: hey music freaks...

    Pretty! I know if someone sang this to me for my birthday, I'd probably love them forever. :D Anyways, I'm not really familiar with critting lyrics, so we'll see how ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Haha, those books are next on my list, along with a little dose of Nabokov. Russian-free zone indeed! :P

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dosotyevsky Is it just me, or has YWS gone on a little Russian craze lately, lol? :D

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirited #2

    All right, only a couple things here: The black clothing and the bags no doubt arouse d the suspicion s of the supervisor conveniently [s]stood[/s] standing behind the counter, his ...

    Mar 25, 2007


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm