User avatar

Skye

  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    I saw this on another website (nanowrimo.org). It's really fun! The rules are simple: if you take a dare (any dare, not necessarily the one above you) then leave a ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    My vote goes for the brunnettes! Yay for us! :D

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Z is charming and awesome with the ladies! :wink: The roses...just can't get over that!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Really Short Short Story

    Thanks a bunch for the reviews! I'll answer your questions now and I'll work on revisions ASAP. Length: My paper was actually the longest in the class! Description (or lack ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yeah, I was asking everyone whether they thought mine looked like me, and they said no because my pic looked too Asian (there is't a drop of Asian blood in ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Homework really sucks I shouldn't have put it off Until the last day.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I also am not allowed to post my own picture, but I can show you this, from I encourage anyone who can't post there pic to use this if they ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    lol, I'm 5'8"! My ideal guy would probably be taller than me, oh, about 6'2" sounds good. Ideally, I like black hair, or some other dark color. Eyes....I don't really ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    cash

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    I applaud you for being able to invent languages! One question that I have been wondering about for a while: is the language in your siggie yours or another? (Tolkein's ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Classics

    That sounds cool! I, for one, am all for it!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    *applauds Z* Perfect...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bass

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    We got 2 snow days in a row here! :D

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    You don't? Nope. I have heard (and liked) Basket Case, but that's the only one from your lists, Firestarter and WinterGrimm. I'll be sure to check more on them though! ...

    Jan 5, 2005


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon