User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    the lighbulbs are alive and they have conquered the world a loooong time ago. But of course they have! Think about it: they have already infiltrated many many many houses ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    I'll try it, but it might take me a little while to find a book I haven't read. :)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite summer holiday spots

    Spain....definitely Spain....*dreamy look*

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Um...what were my resolutions again? lol, yeah, now I remember. I finished the first draft of one novel (two to go!), my skin has cleared up, sleep...eh....better than before I ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    My dad's family is 100% Irish traced back 5 or 6 generations or so by my grandfather. He said he couldn't go further because the British burned the records, or ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    Since "both" or "a mix" aren't options, I guess I'm with Firestarter as a Lazy Swooper. I don't plan a whole lot, but it takes me a pretty long time ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I'm ESFP, or the Joker. Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving 22% * slightly expressed extrovert 22% * slightly expressed sensing personality 33% * moderately expressed feeling personality 33% *mo

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    Yeah, NaNo is awesome. NaNo04 was my first one, and I made myself get halfway. I got past that - 25,001. :D Now, on to the dare. * Name at ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    I'm with Tara and Delo, I abhor math. *shudders violently*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    All gorgeously completely beautiful. Love em! *sighs dramatically*

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I absolutely _have_ to have music when I write! Anything: soundtracks, latin, J-pop, rock, anything means anything! I don't think I can write without music, come to think of it.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    I don't think I'm...whatever it is...either, although everyone I know has a certain color i associate with them. That's about it though.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Yeah, inside joke with my friends. I would steal my friend's Hershey sweatshirt and wear it with teh hood up, breathing heavily and hissing. My friends dubbed me "Dark Chocolate ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Should they end up together?

    They can get together, sure. But know what would be fun? Make it really hard for them, just to add more substance. Give a good reason why they can't be ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Captain Twig UnderwaterBonfire Ebony CocoNut DarkChocolateOfTheNight NuttyDarkChocolateOfTheNight yeah....

    Jan 10, 2005


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100