User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Hexwood by Diana Wynne Jones. Those who are familiar with her know that she has some pretty confusing books, but I have to say that this one takes the cake! ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    I was in a bad mood until I saw the sky outside just now. Now I'm happy. The sky is a gorgeous orangy-pink, and it's turning the snow pink too. ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mexico

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Bewildered. Very bewildered. *gazes around at 2.0 with dreamy look*

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Margaret Dubheasa

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I feel really bewildered...there's just so much to take in....I think I need a moment alone.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    First off, I hate rap. :D I've never known anyone else who despises it. I must be wierd or something. I hate rap too! Yay, I'm not alone! :) Or ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Misty Lynn has a cool name, and judging by her location, she likes LOTR, which makes her awesomely cool. :D 8)

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I really can't tell you a specific genre, I like music from so many! Here's a list: Band Name (language): Jarabe de Palo (Spanish) Juanes (Spanish) Green Day (English) Simple ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Annoying!

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    65 points: If you can write, you're there. Cool. 8)

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I am my avatar. Exactly so. But for the length and color of the hair. And the gender issue. Other than that, it's pretty close. Nah, who am I kidding? ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Yeah, the music just fades into the background for me too. Sometimes, I wake up out of a day dream and realize I have been singing to teh entire CD ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    They're only my second most favorite series ever! I don't care if they're for younger kids, they are written and illustrated beautifully. If you haven't done so already, I sincerely ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I have two basher friends and one Radical Basher. She won't write a word of the story (she does character develpment charts and such, but no writing) until she has ...

    Jan 20, 2005


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham