User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    well.

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tootsie Roll Pops

    How many licks does it take to get to the toosie roll center of a tootsie pop?

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I can't get my background picture to work! Any tips, tricks, or advice? EDIT: Nevermind, it works now!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    Yeah I read an article about it a little while ago, and it looks absolutely fantabulous! I could never do it, though, as I'm not nearly brave (not to mention ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    It's scary how much I look like my avatar, expression and ramen and all. 8)

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    This was good! Very very good! Just one thing: I'm standing on the edge of all I know your name carved into my heart I wished I could say it ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Unread message.]

    This was really good! The theme was cool, and a lot of the lines were really beautiful! The lights switched off, Staring at the computer screen, Waiting for your name ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Theoden (and his epic death! *sob*)

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    the Taco Bell dog. (Remember the commerical "Open up! It's the police!"? No, guess not...)

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    These are pretty good! I think you are awesome at faces and hair (especially hair!) but could use a little more work on bodies and lips and such. But they ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Word

    First, I would like to thank all three of you for reviewing my poem. It has been so long since I wrote poetry; this is the first thing I've written ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!

    Hello! Tara: I definitely prefer being called Skye! And Vegetarians rock! ^.^ Mesh: Yeah, drama's awesome, but I haven't had the best luck lately. Didn't make the part I wanted ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Word

    Die. Why is that word Only one little word Such a beautiful song? Why do I relish in its Sound? Taste? Caress? The shiver in the air As it leaves ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Depressed. Very very depressed.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    niteowl. ;)

    Jan 24, 2005


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault