User avatar

Skye

  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    I agree with most of the above. I think that "the way her eyes light up when she smiles" should be deleted. If you do delete it, you would need ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    The picture is pretty blurry, but I"m going to go by what I can make out. This is good! I don't know if you meant it to be this way, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh dear, it seems I've been missing out on the REAL fun on this forum! ;) What the hey, I'll join too. And I'll also have some popcorn, as long ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    I can't get the link to work, I think you need to talk to Nate...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I found this thread, and decided to weigh myself for the first time in who knows how long. I got quite a shock when I weighed myself and found that ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Dying.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    lol, Fire! :lol: I used to think that Gollum lived between my bed and my wall. That was when I was five or so, right after my dad first read ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    I loooooooooove Geico, but in the end I chose the pop tarts. The Genie of Poparctica is so sexy. ;)

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    Wow...I'm speechless. That was really, totally, completely, without a doubt beautiful. I agree with CAG77 in saying that some of the lines are awkwardly phrased, which does detract from the ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    19/37. I'm not a goth. I'm the inncoent goofy type. Not a goth. Strange list...very funny to! ^.^

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: 2 Poems

    These were really good Black Rose! My favorite, though, is most definitely "Beautiful." I also liked how you have the two in one post, they really compliment each other nicely. ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    nicklepickle does an awesome job running the Travel Group! :)

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    stranger

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tickle-Me Elmos

    So-so. I can relate to how she feels, though. Suggestion: The obtrusive blue apron tied tightly around her waste. Just a typo. I think you mean "waist". I like how ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mugs.

    Jan 31, 2005


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss