User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Wulie writes poetry really really REALLY well, plus she has an awesome avatar! :D

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    snow.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    Wow....this is really really good, and the feeling behind it is potent. One thing: I could not be true. I couldn't believe it, I wouldn't. Did you mean "It could ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    breathtaking

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    position

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Nile.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: carelessness

    I really love this, but I agree that it is a tad too long. At first, I only read half of it, skipped down to the reviews, decided it was ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    chain

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Corn lol, But it did!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven

    The first poem was better than the second. But I did not like the last two lines of the first, they were....they were just weird. In the second one, the ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    dunk

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pride and Prejudice

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Oh, they exist, Arvy. GO BURKINA FASO!!!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    Or the frank vegetable scent of earth as we fumbled hands and knees hunting for the elusive four leaf clover? I absolutely love love love this stanza, it's the best ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodloss

    The jab cross to your nose makes something give way it bleeds a lot Your nose Your face is smeared with the stuff grotesque really The first line of this ...

    Feb 4, 2005


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"