User avatar

Skye

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shell

    Do I really suffer? You say I do, But I have ceased to feel. Your sheet of tears hides my face and distorts my view. Do you think it Sad ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    ARGH!!!!!!! IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!! THE LIGHTBULBS ARE HOLDING EBM HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!! heh...cool. (j/k)

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ?- title suggestions

    The faeries lifting me high I feel so secure For some reason, the spreading out of these lines doesn't feel "secure" to me, like I think you are trying to ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    grass skirts

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    It's come! The Doom Day! I did my Science Fair speech I kinda blew it.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I'll take Asia! It's the biggest...! ;)

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hunter is a fantabulous artist!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Brave.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    peek.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    hitchhikers. By the way, welcome to YWS Baerodach! I'm sure you'll find that it's a blast here! Okay...back on topic...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    traffic (bleh)

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    attribute.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    hopeless. lol, sorry, all I could think of.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    beaches.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Of course they should have equal rights. They're people just as we are. I have two friends with which I...eh...disagree on many points. This is one of them. They believe ...

    Feb 8, 2005


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind