User avatar

Skye

  • Other Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    LMAO!

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Am I the only (girl) here not flattered?! Ah, well...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sweet fallacy

    "Big yellow brain"? Oh, dear... Other than that, it was fantabulously beautiful. "love is lust love is dust " My fave lines out of the whole thing. EDIT: I just ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    This is really awesome, and the ending really threw me. Overall, really awesome. It flows nicely, and I love the fact that there are no capitalizations. Maybe...I don't know, just ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    brawl.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get? What did you want? What Surprised you?

    What did I get? Same as Jack, I big stinkin' pile of nothing. What did I expect? Nothing. Wow. What surprised me? Nothing. Wow. It was just another boring, stressful ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    I've never broken anything either...I _have_, however, had quite a lot of stitches. ;)

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Aeroplanes (please don't ask)

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    :rollseyes: Oh, brother.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    Three and a half weeks with pnumonia. Not fun, not fun at all. :(

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!

    Loooooooooooooooooooooove the avvie, Sam! Go Green Day! Woot! :D

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    I voted no. Why? Because I wanted the vote to be tied. So nyah. :P

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Panther 2. Frosted Mini Chex 3. Cobalt 4. Looble 5. Pink Lemonade 6. Mercury 7. Palm of my hand

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Nai is awesome, and should be the leader of the Fan Club (HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thread). You have my vote, Nai! ^.^

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cleansing

    I like it too, but I also agree with convintojm. Trace? Scrawl? I don't know, but "etch" does imply the wrong thing. Overall, it was really good, and it flowed ...

    Feb 11, 2005


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat