User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    slats.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    slowing.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    cartoons.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fire.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Folly

    I remember Your folly. You called the moon Imaculate Its color Pure Its shape Perfect Its caress Soft Its light Eternal. I remember My folly. I took your word As ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dead man on the floor

    My, what a large vocabulary! I like this. A lot. Like Chevy said, it's original and complexly simple (FYI, "complexly simple" is probably the best compliment I can give you). ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    KayJuran is fabulous at languages and makes me horrible jealous! ;)

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!

    LOL, yeah, I've heard that before. Here's something else I had to write about myself that I thought I would post here (it's also in my bio in my profile). ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> What did I tell you, Anair?! :wink: Awesome job, and a really awesome poem!

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    *dances and dances and dances* *passes Jack off to Crysi* Whew! I think I need something a bit stronger that green tea...Mountain Dew sounds lovely! :D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Woohoo! Congrats a billion times over, Jack! :D :D :D By the way, I'll have some Green Tea. :) Woah, you mentioned music?! Anyone care to dance? :D :wink:

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Okay, I'm sorry (sort of). I don't agree with your methods and such, but I should have kept my opinions to myself. "If you don't have anything nice to say, ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Feathers.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hydrogen or Gasoline cars?

    Whatever's is cleanest and most Earth-friendly, which would probably be hydrogen at the moment. Though I don't mind a small gasoline car. No Hummers or SUVs for me, though. (*growls ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    That was really fabulous. Rap isn't my thing, but if more rap lyrics were like yours, I would definitely listen to it. You sound really good to, though some lines ...

    Feb 15, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater