-
Re: crumpets!
They have them in the US, but I don't think we call them that. They're...eh...rolls? Or maybe just bread? I have mine with my grandma's homemade raspberry jam! ^.^ Mmmmmmmmmmm.....
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: What's Wrong?
LMAO, EBM!! :D *raises hand* I hate algebra too! Grrr... And I have a blister on my pinkie toe that won't go away. Owwee...
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
250 posts.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Mind sharing your party, Jack? Why? I just got my Custom Rank, that's why! Yay! (I'll share the drink bill...)
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Antonyms
sinking.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Synonyms
altercation.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
veins.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
cots.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: What's Wrong?
...after they've taken a bath...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: What's Wrong?
Donkeys smell...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
The second is definitely the best you have ever done (in my humble opinion). I just love love LOVE the second one! I would kill to be able to draw ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
pasta.
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
I'm forbidden too. :(
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: YO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome! Oh, this site is absolutely fabulous! I too checked out many writing sites at one time, and this was the only one I stuck with. I suggest you post ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
sits.
Feb 17, 2005
