User avatar

Skye

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreamt

    Ew. So this is what I wrote like three freaking years ago. *cringes* Please. No crits. Just let this one die.

    May 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: inventing silence

    the slurred phonetics of a flickering lightbulb hung like guilt over our heads and sent our shadows screeching across windowpanes and vacant voids disguised as mouths. silence crossed the floorboards ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new!!!

    First off, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at YWS! :) You see the globe icon at the top of the page that says "Forums" underneath? If you ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tamagotchi Got Chi...PSYCHE!

    How could I resist a title like this? ;) The only complaint I have is the "hand/hand" rhyme in the first stanza. I realize it's a ghazal, and that rhyming ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: BAN FRED!!!

    But I finally forced him to agree to be my boyfriend! ;)

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Whew. Now I'm reassured. :)

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    I was going to welcome you, but I just don't know how to follow that last post up. Sorry.

    May 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Bupropion

    Haha, I might take you up on that -- I had meant to crit this way earlier, but somehow ... forgot. Anyways, I really enjoyed this. In fact, I'd be ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are those...corn stalks?

    lol, at first I thought you were talking about the Stock Market or something -- not corn stalks . :P

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Liam -- what a lovely name! Anyone who likes both ska and acoustic-y/folk music is sure to be a good friend of mine. ;) I look forward to seeing you ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Ah, I knew I had seen one online here! I'm still working on poems to be sent out this summer. It seems now they're numbering upwards of seven...? :shock: I ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hark

    Ah! Well, you welcomed me over at TW, so I figure I should return the favor here on my own turf. :) Welcome, Ed! I look forward to seeing you ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I crit enough to keep up my 2:1 ratio, but then again, I don't post my own work that often. I went with once or twice a week, because that's ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: up alleys city never saw cold

    up alleys city never saw cold ... are anna and boy crushing words and noses and losing forever more by the minute ....... ; .. yes ... anna and bedsheets ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wayward Poise

    I figured you had a good reason -- again, it was a very enjoyable read. :)

    May 9, 2007


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy