User avatar

Skye

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i'm feeling unpoetic.

    I like this a lot. lick mascara from their wounds. That line literally made me shiver. I honestly don't have any constructive criticism, except, like Misty said, it does feel ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Us

    Okay, first off, I'll say that I liked this a lot, though I do have some points to bring up. I softly close my eyes I don't like "softly" in ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Gold. (lol, dang that history class!)

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Listening to Your Stories

    I myself don't like it very much, though I do understand the feeling behind it. Judging by an above post, though, any feeling in it is accidental. So...there's not much ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    bitterness

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    best friend, lol.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stargazer

    Awwww...this is very cool. I like how you compare the two, especially the car analogy, for some reason that seemed really cool. Overall, I liked this a lot, and I ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya there! :D We seem to have a lot in common just from looking at your post above, so that's cool. Explore around, then get involved; I'm sure you'll fit ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    America. :(

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    Ooh, I thought of another one: crunches. I looooooove doing crunches, and do them every chance I get. Not only are they good for you, but they are great stress-relievers.

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1) Working four hours and staying up until five in the morning on a school night drawing maps for stories I write. 2) Poetry. (I've never told my friends that ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)

    I'm 5'8". And I'm the short one in my class. Now that's scary.

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Folly

    Thank you! Yeah, I put it under Narrative by accident, but I don't know how to move it. I think only mods can. (?) So if a mod is reading ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    I'd like to thank EJ (who will probably never read this cuz she's a technophobe). Girl I love you, and I'm sorry again. It was hard for me too, you ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I visit on average once or twice a day. I just don't post as much. *shrugs*

    Feb 20, 2005


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang