User avatar

Skye

  • Other Poetry Re: Reserved Tears

    I like this a lot! Not much to say about it though; it's written pretty well. The idea is pretty good too. Light summer rain starts to fall leaving wisps ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    gecko!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Whatever you say faith (gosh, you sound so smart!) I've noticed that mine change color too. Normal: blue with gold circle around the pupil Happy: brighter blue with more visible ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I have quite a list here! *When people think I'm not intelligent just because I always goof around in class. *Winter *Snow *Temperatures below 80 degrees F. *Non-fiction *Math *Science ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    the cucumber! (gotta love those veggie tales! :D)

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    my daddy

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hard.

    For EJ. I love you, girl. Will I ever tell you how I Really Feel? You find it easy to Express But I am not so lucky. You will probably ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: SHOUT

    I agree with Fire, the poem does scream at you, but unlike him, I like the senstion. :D A very very cool poem, but it does need to be spell-checked. ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sale

    :D I agree with Matt, that was a performance! Beautiful stuff...I also agree that you should break it up; I had to go back in some parts and read it ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hott.

    I watch your IM conversations u r so hott Back and forth Endlessly How can you stand it? For a moment I wonder what it's like to be Hott. I'd ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Her.

    I'd rather grind glass into my eyes. The pain is laughable When I compare it to what I see When you talk to her. Her voice is high and ditzy ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    OMFG! That is so completely awesomely cool! (Tell me, did your hands draw these? Skye's hands are jealous. (lol, inside joke)). Okay, I hope you don't mind if I ask ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dance beats and dark streets

    To me the first stanza seemed disconected from the second stanza. I don't know, they just feel weird together. But the second stanza....wow. That's all I can say. It is ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    scraped knees (from climbing, of course)

    Feb 26, 2005


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus