User avatar

Skye

  • General Articles Re: ''Stop it... please...''

    Wow, that was depressing. It's in non-fiction, so I assume it really happened. Is this about you? A close friend? Whichever it is (and I'm not asking you to share ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    lol, yeah! The song has changed (I'm on my iTunes) and I'm now listening to O Green World by the Gorillaz, also known as the BEST FREAKIN BAND EVER! ahem.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Banquet - Bloc Party Bloc Party is my new-found love. :lots_hearts:

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back as well! ^.^

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    Don't be afraid to share your honest opinion with me, I don't bite. ^.^ The reason it changed so quickly was because it was a freewrite - turned poem with ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Un-dream (Circle Version)

    Thanks a bunch for your prompt crits you two! And I also didn't notice that rhyming in the third stanza, TBR, so I'll look over it tonight and see what ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    *glances at dates* Woah! Oops! :oops: Oh well, it doesn't make it any less good. ^,^

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"Untitled" (In grudging memory of D)

    Ooooooooh, very relatable! I believe I left before this ieatworms person's time, but after reading this, I'm not sure I'm sad I missed out on her. Anyways, on to the ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Un-dream (Circle Version)

    everyone's watching but i feel so unpretty everyone's moving and i can't make a sound why does it feel like there are no empty spaces? then the vision is over ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    I have nothing to say other than the beads are pure dead wicked. ;)

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    Wow. Definitely a very pretty piece. Now, there were some things you weren't sure about ... I don’t think my heart can take much more beating from me remembering the ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    shadowed nights and slicing moonbeams opposite the scintillating sun a kalaidescope of yawning abysses and crystal caverns my heart skips beats as i recover beautiful memories that will again be ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "Woman-creature, show me crimson."

    I like this quite a lot, quite a lot indeed! I especially loved the repetition, it suited the style nicely, and I really could not wait for the next stanza ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    :o :shock: :D :mrgreen: :thumb: =D> \:D/ :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: OMFG...she's...she's beautiful !!! She's almost exactly as I imagined her, except, well, as anime. The dreads...awesome...th

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: revelation

    I love this. Very pretty imagery, and the lines but as a greater god who might drop french fry crumbs or even a mc-chicken nugget in offering. (pigeons these days ...

    Feb 28, 2005


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus