User avatar

Skye

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold Coffee

    The beginning, to me, was just kind of ... eh. Then, the stanza about the ashes as eyeliner caught in my mind and I was hooked until the very end. ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    This thread is too good to be at the bottom of a page! ^^ "uh...whatever" --Zelithon

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: uh... whatever

    Two words: SPELL CHECK! Seriously, though, a little proofreading goes a long way, and takes hardly any time at all. upon turning ten years old the child wuold save the ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: End of NaNoWriMo... now for the editing process!!!

    Edit? You want me to ... edit? *twitches*

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    Ooh, you guys sound like you are progessing! I managed to put off editing my (craptastic) NaNo for another day, which makes it one more day that I will have ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song) -- Fiona Apple

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Etrange, by ConvolutedEmpty (sorry, I can't get the little accent thingy to work!)

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Étrange

    Wow. This was absolutely amazing. You have wonderfully atmospheric writing; I can see everything unfolding before my eyes and in my mind as if your thoughts were my very own. ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Homework Help Re: Model United Nations

    Hey! I'm going to be a virgin this year, and I was wondering if there was anything more experienced people think I should know. Anything is welcome because I know ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Homework Help Re: Rhetoric Mid-Term assignment

    If you're a geek, then I am as well! ^.^ HOORAH FOR GEEKISM!!!!!!

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    116. Hide at the back of the lift. When someone else gets on, shrink down and beg the person in front of you to protect you. If they ask why, ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I just saw it last night, and I thought it was pretty well done. Granted, I haven't read the books in about seven years, so I can't compare, but it ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    Snoink, you're my hero! ^.^

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Homework Help Re: Rhetoric Mid-Term assignment

    Sweet topic! I just did a report on the Enlightenment's effects on the French Revolution. :shock: (Not the same thing you are doing at all, I know, but I felt ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Skye, DAHLING, it's simply EXQUISITE to see you again! Hunter, dear, you are too kind, too kind! :lol:

    Dec 10, 2005


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest