-
Re: My Genius Finally Revealed
This one reminds me of Easter. I couldn't tell you why, but it does. Okay, I'll go back to my little corner now...
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: Persuasive Writing with Inigo Montoya
*laughs* That, my dear, is awesome. Yes, I definitely think I'm going to use this for my next English paper. Thanks!
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
wk9w645 ws p.-eleae don't look rup1 and see me making a foolb of myself1 TRANSLATION: sisters, please don't look up and see me making a fool of myself! (well, at ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
Aw, Miroku's cute! *sigh* You just can't help but love a perverted monk. And the last one is cool looking, even if it IS a tad on the emo side. ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Thanks for your input everyone! It's all edited up, but I would still like some advice in regards to the last line. You were right, "drifting, glowing shadows" didn't fit, ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 - I love that quote; I laughed for hours when I first heard it!
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: My Genius Finally Revealed
... Absolutely....lovely... ...
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Positive Tension - Bloc Party
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 - Mmmhmm...cake. Considering past avatars, I assume that it is a CD cover or something, but otherwise I don't get the reference. And does that say Fashion Nugget under ...
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 Trust me, drama is always necessary. :D
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10. Lord of the Rings reference. Nice.
Jan 5, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 I don't quite...get it. Meh. Maybe I'm just being dumb again.
Jan 4, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10 I can relate. ^.^
Jan 4, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
La Tortura - Shakira
Jan 4, 2006 -
Re: Exit, Stage Left.
Mmmhmm. Lovely, darling. One thing that kind of stood out to me: "Up, a noise draws her attention. She stands, as in an ancient ritual . " That bit seems ...
Jan 4, 2006
