User avatar

Skye

  • Other Poetry Re: Ranting Humanity

    Wow. It's really a shame that this doesn't have more responses. First off, I'd like to say this is absolutely gorgeous. I especially loved the second-to-last stanza; it's a great ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bereft - This goodnight's kiss

    Wow. This was absolutely amazing! The parts in French are beautifully written, and sound especially good in such a gorgeous language. I'm sorry that I really have nothing to critique, ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Forecasting a Reckoning

    I really liked this! Right from the beginning, you hooked me in with those two lines, which also set the tone nicely for the rest of the poem, by the ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Say Good-Bye to the Music Man

    in your mind, jagged melodies are cutting themselves to pieces while a senseless snarl of sound disintegrates into lilting lyrics and bass-lines that reverberate in your chest cavity. in your ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotional Rant: Untitled

    I really liked this. It was raw and passionate and very...palpable? Is that the word I'm looking for? I think so. This is especially meaningful because my mom's best friend ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abercrombie Girls

    Oh, this is definitely very true, but I think you could have used more imagey in writing this. There isn't anything that particularly stands out; it just sounds like plain ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Goodnight Goodnight - Hot Hot Heat

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: We Just Met

    Ooh, I really like this a lot! Like Bobo said, the mix between realistic and deeply emotional was great. Overall, it was a strong poem from beginning to end, and ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: no title (this is my first poem)0

    This is good for a first attempt at poetry! Now, let's see here ... Where to go to be alone? Is it possible to be alone when thoughts are a ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    I like! 8/10.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Photographic Memory

    Disclaimer: I know nothing about the technical aspects of playing and/or singing music, but I'm a music fan and I know what I like when I hear it. Very pretty. ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Dark and peaceful. 8/10.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Invisible. What is the standard color of type in books?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Monopoly

    That was hilarious! As soon as you get those other parts up, post them right away.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    Love it! 9/10

    Jan 11, 2006


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann