-
Re: Green (title pending)
Strange, but it has the potential to be quite addicting. After reading it through the second time it made a lot more sense, though there were still a few blank ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: pleased to meet you all...
Ugh, ebm took my idea! :P Just kidding, of course. Well, you're probably all welcomed-out by now, but here I am anyways: WELCOME! I know you'll love it here, and ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Hurricanes
the 3rd in this year alone the 5Th one in my lifetime I agree with niteowl, these lines are quite distracting. It would help if you made it "third" and ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: When do you write?
I can write at any time of the day (time permiting) but my really inspired stuff always hits me between 12am and 4am, lol. I don't know if this counts ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference
Haha, great idea! :D I'll sponsor the "Other Poetry" forum. I need to start reviewing again.
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: Spanish
#1: Umm... Cenar? Or is that just "to eat dinner"? Sorry, I'm not too sure about that one. #2: "It's rainy" is, I believe, is just plain old "Lluvia". At ...
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I just finished A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth about two days ago, which I thought was amazing (despite its 1500 pages). I just started Jane Eyre today, which I ...
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: This Is Scary
I was in the middle of the Amazon when this story broke. We flew back I think the day after that into Miami and then Chicago, so there were huge ...
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
Yay! Congratulations all! All the awards are well-deserved, well-deserved indeed. :)
Aug 14, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'M BACK!!! Wow. I was on vacation when this started up again (I knew that would happen! I knew it I knew it I knew it!), but I've finally gotten ...
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
Wow. I know I haven't been on as much in this past 6 months as I did when I first joined, but if someone had told me back then that ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: dirty dancing
dance floor sagas are created and shattered among liquid stripes of light and congealing techno beats that fuse hipbones together. lean fingers scrabble for a taste of flesh real skin ...
May 15, 2006 -
Re: summer soundtrack?
XTC, DARTZ!, old-style Black Eyed Peas (back when they were GOOD), latin music (Jarabe de Palo, Juanes, Buena Vista Social Club, Shakira) -- really anything that's dancy and poppy. Happy ...
May 13, 2006 -
Re: Lost Forever
This is really an amazing poem. And it is accessible, just like lovekills said, *because* it's so personal. I love it. One thing: you may want to separate this one ...
May 13, 2006 -
Re: flashback
a single silver note prolongs a breath withheld the slightest of shivers and a fragment of a shipwrecked night hangs parallel to our own do you remember how the wind ...
May 13, 2006
