User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: Shweet Shweet Memories

    Haha, I love reading my old stuff! It's fun, but there's also a bit of that "If anyone ever sees this EVER, I will curl up and die a horrible, ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Last year's NaNo was inspired by a picture I saw on DeviantArt that I wish I had saved because I dearly want to see it again. It was basically this ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown

    Amen, Cassandra. This place has helped me grow and expand my writing skills in areas I didn't even know existed! I've made friends and read pieces of literature that I'll ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Enjoy Your Geek Moments

    I happen to agree. :D I mean, sure, my (private, Catholic) school is full of rich kids who use daddy's money to buy pot and drive Hummers to school every ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMG, Emz, I love your hair!! It really suits you. ^.^ Chandni, you're so pretty! Your house is really cool too, especially that window behind you.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Grif's Haikus (Dedicated to Snoink)

    Checking YWS. Technically, that's not really 5 syllables, at least the way I say it. Checking[2] Y[1] W[3] S[1] = 7, not 5. Just a thought.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    The homepage took less time than saying "one-one-thousand" while the MyYWS page took 12 seconds. :shock:

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: self-portrait: the villian

    I posted this originally on TSR, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here either. So if it looks familiar, don't be alarmed! ..........***.......... she adjusts her fake pearls ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    Well no... not all spoken. As an example, in American 'you' (plural) is ustedes but in Castilian it's vosotros and that's an entire new conjugations of verbs for that. !_! ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Cadiz is the awesomest place ever. Especially when all the 'Moros' line up by the beach and sell cheap stuff. And the beach itself is awesome too. I know! I ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    Yeah, wouldn't most of the differences between Spain- and Latin American-Spanish be spoken? Anyways, I'm familiar with a little bit of Spain-Spanish and a bit more with Latin/South-American Spanish, i

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Cadiz, Spain, is my ultimate number one. I also love Sevilla (Spain), Florence (Italy), or anywhere in Ireland. There are more places, but ... I forgot ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writely

    This is perfect for this year's NaNo -- and just in time! Thanks Nate! :)

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    I'm not fluent in Spanish by any means, but I spent two weeks in language classes in Ecuador, so grammar and such still pretty fresh in my mind. I'll be ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    I'm with Fand. I absolutely loved the book (I just finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact!) and the playful yet frank tone of the book. Jiggy - I ...

    Aug 21, 2006


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher