User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    This'll be my third year. The first year I only made it to 25K, but last year I won, and I hope to repeat that. I've never planned a single ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: You learn something new every day

    Uh... the film Groundhog Day was filmed in my town, which is NOT in Pennsylvania, by the way.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting to Know Me

    No, I didn't teach in Africa! I'm sorry, I should have clarified: we were assigned an essay, to be written in third person, about the kind of people we saw ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    That sounds pretty sweet! I wasn't familiar with eugenics before I read this post, but I think I'd pick your book off the library shelves any day. ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    *melts into a gooey puddle*

    Sep 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting to Know Me

    Meghan sat on the front step of her house, lost in thought. In the West, the African sun blazed brightly one last time before sinking gradually below the horizon. A ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Welcome welcome welcome!! If there's anything you need here or anything you want me to crit for you, don't hesitate to drop me a line via PM! I know you'll ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Hey, that's cool! I'm not even ranked yet. :oops:

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Yeah, that's what I figure. I hope to make team captain next year, but ... we'll see how that goes. :) Nationals sound fabulous!! You must be pretty good, eh? ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I have two younger sisters, one thirteen and the other ten. You'd think I'd get along with the thirteen-year-old, being close to me in age, but we don't at all. ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    :D I'll get started!!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Haha, only about a year. I hope to maybe try out for JOs this year, but I dunno if I'll be ready. You went to Nationals this summer, didn't you? ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Hehe, I'm a leftie fencer too! (Foil) The thing is, even lefties annoy lefties, just because we're not used to fencing them. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth - the characters in this book especially are brilliant, but WATCH OUT!! My version of the book is 1500 pages long, so you're in ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    *_* That's fantabulous!! Hoorah for all of us!!

    Sep 4, 2006


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky