User avatar

Skye

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aphrodite

    I didn't think this was bad at all -- in fact I loved it. The one thing I think you could do is strengthen some of your descriptions, as some ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    I may, if I can come up with some decent photography (as I am otherwise hopeless at art). Know I'll be thinking on it. If nothing else, you have fantastic ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jack -- your hair be the shizz. :) Clau -- the lighthouse pic is really pretty. And I totally recognized the NaNo shirt right away!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Ha, evened things up 50/50 with a girl vote. :D But really, girl. Think of all the pink!

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: it's just the small print

    If you don't mind, I'll come back to look at this new version when I happen to have time. *Will edit crit in here*

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: it's just the small print

    This was fantastic, EBM! You used powerful language and showed a great poetry-writing competency in general (Are you sure you don't write poetry often? Because you should!). I'm going to ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: line by line.

    these filthy sidewalks starchy backbones pretending blinding spinal columns to walk and spit on gracing ground for parasites we’re barely sightless [parasiteless] barely broken facing shards of brea

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    Snoink, you are my new hero. Fantastic! Well-thought out, and witty to perfection. Perhaps for the title? Alternative History: How the Wooden Horse Never Came to Be Seems a little ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Untamed Acre

    This was absolutely beautiful, Colleen -- I loved it. In fact, I only have the tiniest little nit-pick for you: in III, the word "frozen" seemed very out of place. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poems That Every Child Should Know

    Two words: Shel. Silverstein.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Horsemen [Of the Baby Carriage]

    Yes, please don't start a debate -- this is not the place. I, for one, enjoyed this in a wickedly morbid way. I agree with Jack when he said the ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    If on a winter's night a traveller by Italo Calvino and a collection of short stories by Raymond Carver called Cathedral . And so the summer reading begins. :)

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Last.fm

    Omigosh, me! I was actually just thinking of starting a topic like this. I'm OrdinaryMachine, and I'm adding ya! :)

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I'm left-handed. And I'm a fencer. Fear me. ;)

    May 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: inventing silence

    Wow, those are some reviews! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who looked at this. Clau : The lack of capitalization on my part is just a matter ...

    May 24, 2007


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady