-
Re: NaNoWriMo
I'm CaptainTwig over there, if anyone needs any moral support. You can do it Imp!! Not many people make it their first year (I know I sure didn't!), but the ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
I'm really seat of the pants, so we'll see what comes out on November 1st, eh? I'm so excited!! :D
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Sister of a Suicide
I, too, am not a big fan of the italicized paragraph. Sure, it sounds pretty, but it doesn't add much to the story, in my opinion. If you want to ...
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: What is your favourite age for characters?
Combining two age brackets, I tend to write in the 12-21 range, depending on if I'm writing specifically for the younger age set or not. I'm the exact opposite of ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: self-portrait: the villian
Okay, I guess I'll explain the title. At the time when I wrote this, I was at a bit of a block, so I decided to write about my favorite ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Salvan
This is so sad. :( Beautifullly written; it's simple but still gets the point across. Great job.
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: TimesSelect
LamaLama - Just go to nytimes.com, and if you get the paper delivered to your house you can probably already search the archives. Nate - Sweet link!! I'll definitely be ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Ambigious Vivacious Folds of the Canopy
You might want to rate this... I like it. One thing: in a jungle that bawls with barrels of laughter This line was...weird. Bawling laughter? That was the only thing ...
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: Hide
A pretty clear (if dark) picture is protrayed here. Beautiful. One thing: all filling in the empty spaces, all covering up with jewels and lace Maybe it's just me, but ...
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: How long does cookie dough keep?
... I just eat the cookie dough plain... But that's just me. :)
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: TimesSelect
Okay, in our New York Times this morning, there was a section that said any person who has NYT delivered to their house can access every single article published online ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Voluntary Commitment in a Psychiatric Ward
lol, Well, I'm co-writing with three other friends, so it's not really up to me. It's funny, it's so obvious when one person's writing ends and another's begins because our ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Voluntary Commitment in a Psychiatric Ward
Ah, but she's homeless as well. The town is pretty small (think of a ghost town and you'll get the right idea). But those links are great! I'm thinking of ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Voluntary Commitment in a Psychiatric Ward
I'm writing an English paper/story in which a character checks herself into a psychiatric ward. What would be the procedure/paperwork? How would she be treated? What kind of people would ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: How do you organize your music library?
I have about fifty "On-the-go" playlists in my iTunes, just my latest and greatest songs I can't get enough of. But besides that I organize by Artist.
Sep 21, 2006
