User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    Mikael Eisenstein I took the screwdriver from Niklas and returned to work. After a while i heard the padding of feet once more as he scuttled away to some other ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    Mikael I stood, sweating in the heat of the hydraulics, desperately attempting to wrench a badly bent cog from a joint array. We'd been hit by a group of beasty ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Prince Skull-a-lot I woke up with a splitting headache and quickly touched my head praying that it hadn't got out again. Feeling my head was complete i stood up and ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael "Right thats quite enough," i growled. "Last orders at the bar please. Mr Wink would you please ensure that any subsequent violent disturbances are directed outside." "Yes Boss." He ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Gender: Male Age: 18 Beastie or Clanker: Clanker Appearance:6ft2 with medium length shaggy blonde hair and deep sea blue eyes. Tends to have goggles perched on his ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael "Well Miss Bellimore, i do believe in this case it is ladies first." I smiled holding open the door to the cell. "You must see you cannot win. Even ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael "So be it. If none of you wish to stand with me i will fight this battle for all of living kind. Mr Wink would you be so kind ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Mikael I lay quietly in my tent eyes closed, feeling my honed sense's shutting off. Finally the sweet release of took. Except this night like so many others would not ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Mikael I stood quietly through the kings speech and when the time came i opted for the carriage, my unstrung bow and arrows in my quiver wrapped up and placed ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Skull3670 "There's a pool? Oh i am so in! Last one in is a pansy!" I yelled revelling in the feeling of childish freedom. I could see that this place ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Deleted.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Mikael I stared idly out of the window, Steve my ever silent companion (the fake skull from whom my name is drawn), stared back. Well this is a nice enough ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Deleted.

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael I looked down at her an smirked. "You expect me to bow a knee to the Court? Really? I who survived the Fall of the High Council and the ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    "White tiger? Is that you?" I asked. "From your writing i was expecting madness, neon stripes and the like. Your just well unique." Because i don't sound stupid, i thought. ...

    Nov 24, 2010


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob