-
Re: Amidst the Roses
Name: Clumsy the Eighth Dwarf Age: 45 (A Youngling in Dwarf terms) Nationality: West Country Appearance: Small and thickset with beautiful green eyes. He has short blonde hair and only ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Mikael: R&D Office Finally this conflict reached its inevitable conclusion. As each subject fell the group itself became weaker, until finally all were sedated, flex cuffed, bags over their heads ...
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Mikael Sally spoke clearly and concisely, giving Security teams Bravo through Delta directions and equipment specifications. while she spoke i finished my coffee and cleaned up. I returned to the ...
Jun 19, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Mikael - R & D Ofice The subjects scattered and one was quickly grabbed by Mr Serious himself. Wow actually dirtying his own hands for a change, i thought idly. ...
Jun 15, 2011 -
Re: The Never Ending Story 1
Bieber floated away, the shape shifter shape shifted and then without a word the earth rummbled and the soda began to rise. Regardless of all this a mighty new band ...
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Mikael - R & D Ofice I meandered away from Sally and over to the ever unreliable coffee machine. I placed a cup underneath and was greeted with a familiar ...
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Personality: Mikey likes to relax, playing rugby in the sun, surfing or just reading a book under a tree. He gets on easily ...
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: The space/time bar and grill
Mikael Eisenstein Thanks to the miracle that is a building existing outside of a fixed point in time and space it was soon opening time again. "Now Mr Wink, i ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Derso Mercenaries
Cypher Googlewhack XVIII Guest Quarters I arose to a cacophony of strange noises from out side my window. I heard the smash of glass, the squawk of a bird and ...
May 15, 2011 -
Re: Derso Mercenaries
*Thanks Cam!* Name: Cypher Googlewhack XVIII Age: 29 Appearance: The quintessential mad scientist - Short, spikey green hair due to chemical contamination. His eyebrow however remains the natural colo
May 15, 2011 -
Re: YWS Adventures: The Armada of Utopia
Deep Space SPEW Gryphon Skull "Woah wait a minute. As in THE Isha? Which would you THE Grif! I ... um ... I am so sorry for wasting your time, ...
May 4, 2011 -
Re: YWS Adventures: The Armada of Utopia
Deep Space Skull I awoke to the sound of blaring sirens in my cramped craft. Sitting up quickly i struck my head on the roof of the cockpit and groaned, ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: YWS Adventures: The Armada of Utopia
Recruiting Office Skull "Are you sure?" I asked wide eyed. "Yeah," replied the gruff little old lady behind the desk. "Says so right here." She indicated the data tablet on ...
Apr 23, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
Mikael-Clanker I managed to wrangle one of the spiders back into the launcher with only a minor gash to my forearm. Suddenly the intercom burst into chatter. "Mikael there was ...
Apr 6, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
Mikael - Clanker I looked back to the Assault Spiders examinig there fearsome visage. They were built to an obvious spider shape but the hairs on there legs and the ...
Mar 23, 2011
