User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I could smell the others in a clearing near to the snake boy. The instinct to kill him smashed my self control aside like a train wreck. Only one ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Guy's calm down." said after watching them intimidate the poor guy "He's like us." "What the hell!" the guy shouted "There are more than one of you? How come ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I stood up roaring in anger at the girl who had hit me. I tried to attack her again with the same result, then i remembered something i had ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Sounds like a plan" i laughed "Come on i'll hi-jack us a van." The three of us left the house and walked towards the road. Reaching out with my ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael As the flames surrounded me and Mike i noticed a figure on the hill not too far away. "Mike what the hell is going on?" i asked letting my ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Mikael I managed to sit up and get out of bed. "Excuse me but where are we?" i asked feeling stronger since eating. I could hear the whisper of metal ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I walked downstairs dressed in some torn blue jeans, some work boots and a black shirt. I'm so hungry, i thought, i wonder where the food is. I wandered ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Um guys i'm not sure its safe to land here" i shouted over the engine "i'm picking up a lot of people shaped blobs of iron in there and ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I woke groggily and rolled over to hurl up my last meal into the grass. I could just about remeber one of the others on my back and then ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    I coughed into conciousness to stare into the face of yet another woman. "It's alright boy. Now eat something before you pass out again." I managed to sit up before ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    As the SWAT men opened open fire i felt my "gift" flourish. Perfect, i thought before i grobbed one of their guns and snapped his neck with the butt of ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    "Sounds like a plan" i smirked to Spook. While the others ran we slowly reversed down the corridor, adding twists and turns and cavernous drops as we went. "Sorted" Spook ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    As the creator of this post im offended. I created this post so people could chill as their characters not so you lot could argue and be rude about me. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    The time/space bar and grill, a place for tired heroes and lonely villans to relax between stories or create some of their own. Simply add the profile of the character ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    I woke coughing thick chunks of soot stained phlegm out of my throat. I looked around noting the lady standing watching and the mirror on the ceiling. "Where ... where ...

    Feb 9, 2009


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit