User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Mikael Having discovered that I, Sam and Jack had been robbed, we gathered up what kit we could scrounge or steal and set off at a punishing pace. "Hey did ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "Why whats it to you?" i replied mentally learning his face. "I was simply wondering who to thank for my freedom." replied the man "That would be me but ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Mikael "I dunno. Probably the same place as my T-shirt." i replied looking in my rucksack. "Hey my shoes are gone" exclaimed Jack "Ok everyone calm down. Between us we ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    NAME: Mikael Eisenstein GENDER: Male AGE: 28 RACE: Human/Sourceror MAGIC:Primarily a pyromancer but has discovered he can charge things he touch he touches either to use the power later, to ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Mikael "ME?!" i replied "Me why don't you watch where your going or shall i rip you a new one right there!" I was sick of everyone looking down on ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Someone else come back please this was good :( *

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael I sat down, pulled a blanket and slept for the first time in weeks without being woken or interrupted by one disaster or another. I could get used to ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Mikael I walked into the SAS camp nhaving got a camera out of my bag and put on a hawaian shirt, the buniform of a lost tourist. Two of the ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael After a few days without anyone walkinh down my corrridor i had grown weak and my gift had receeded leaving me asleep in a closet in the middle of ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I could hear mens voices on the other side of the wall. "I'm glad they're gone" said a gruff aged voice "Me two" replied a quieter man" Although i ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I'd been in this closet for at least a day. Having given myself entirely over to my gift in order to save my friends i had lost myself in ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I ran into the hall and let my power free. This time the transfomation was not so painful, almosyt as if my body had evolved ready for the pain. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Ok ladies stay very still and ill try not to hurt you." At first i had to concentrate on each individual carefully guiding the tracker out of their bodies ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Mikael Finally victory was mine, i thought smiling darkly as i heard the few Zaranastra i has managed to awaken fighting the hunter and his little vampire friend. As i ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Mikael-Ares The bruise's from mini-zeus had begun to heal but no way was i going to forgive him for that. He may be one of the so called big three ...

    Feb 20, 2009


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh