User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Mikael BEEP, BEEP, BEEEE. The sound cut out as my roomy put a sound proof shield round the alarm. "Come on Mikael we've gotta" the sentence stoped dead as he ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Mikael "Dude nice threads." I complimented pointing at his new suit. "Are you kidding it's a gold mine in there you should grab some stuff." I ran and began throwing ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    At that moment a space squid dropped through the ceiling and ate the judge only to be attacked by the indestructable gelatinous mass voiced by seth rogen. The Krypto flew ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I affixed my mask and walked briskly into a grand hall just in time to hear the orchestra strike up. Looking around the room i noticed many regal forms ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Mikael I stood in a hallway facing lines of men. All of them armed and all of them pissed. "On my order" came a voice from behind the lines of ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "So what is it?" I asked looking confusedly at the speaker shaped thing on the table. "Well since you've been playing around with that old guitar of yours i ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Mikael "I'll go for the kill. Lets see what the best of the best can come up with to fight a man who can manipulate metal." "Ok anyone else?"

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The leprechaun was then promptly killed when Krypto the super dog sniffed his crotch. This sucked the leprechauns lungs out of his butt. The Krypto got super rabie and had ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Yay people are coming back!! :D*

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael Me and Mackenzie wandered over to get some food. "So anyway Mackenzie what you been up to?" i asked looking at the long winding queue. "Not too bad. Just ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael Day after day i rode as far as i could pushing both horse and rider to their limits. I have to speak with the Beornings. With their support and ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I changed into my sports kit and wandered into the gym. I quickly walked over and claimed the punch bag before throwing everything i had into the damned thing. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Mikael Opening the doors from a few feet away i could see the suprised glances of some of my "allies". "Who might you be?" asked Donovan "I am Mikael Eisenstein ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "Oi Mike!" called one of the 'Unforgiven' "You still set on going to this ball fing then?" He asked hoping i would have changed my mind. "Yes Alex, I ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Mikael "Iron Maiden eh." I thought a moment. "Didn't she work with my Dad when he robbed Fort Knox?" "Yep. She used the money from that job to pay for ...

    Mar 21, 2009


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres