User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael I sat down in the centre of the clearing and emptied my head of everything but the flow of magic through me. I lay one hand on the mossy ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Role: Angel Pilot History: Part of a military programme working on "captured" Gluttonies. He was working in the now infamous Hangar 42 when ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael "Who are you?" I asked the young lady stroking my chin. "I am Whimsy, leader of Clan Echelon and who are you?" She asked looking at me through her ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "They shall fly straight enough." "Are you blind, Sir?" I asked Meer "No. I see more c...clearly than you can imagine." He replied proudly "Then you saw me destroy ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael The world swam in and out of focus as my body spasmed around me. Such pain i had never known. And never will again , i thought with a ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "Give me a few moments to make some arrangements and then we shall begin." I turned away from our hoasts. "Alex where are you my friend." Hesitantly Alex stepped ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Mikael [i]Ting, ting, ting.[b] The sound of my hammer against the blade of yet another sword for the assassin trainees. Suddenly i heard the sound of raised voices in the ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael I looked at the odd group through the trees and noticed the gun pointed at me. "Hey point that thing somewhere else unless you feel like carrying that hand ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    * Hey can someone pull me in? I'm on a motorbike roaring towards the castle, where incidentally, no one seems to be* Mikael I turned of the road and eased ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael The fight was beginning to come to end as all around me colours and goths were dragging away their friends. Judging by the numbers of wounded thir was a ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael So Hester and Hiriam weren't the only two of their kind, i thought. A woman, clearly this wretches Isabella, demanded his release. "I'm afraid i cannot allow that Madam. ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael As i approached Hester and Hiriam another dashed from the crowd and grabbed my sword cane. "Sir i suggest you let go right now." I spoke calmly aiming my ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 29 Gender: Male Rank: Blacksmith/Inventor Personality: Not a greatly pious man but has a stern hatred of the Nordish people. Appearance: History: A pure Cenarain he ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael After i had blown that womans bow apart, i ran into the forest before doubling back to track this strange duo. I watched as they sat toghether and removed ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael Finally my moment of triumph, i thought lounging idly against the wall of the chateau. My eyes flicked to the clock, over and over, watching thew seconds count down ...

    Apr 7, 2009


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)