User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "We'll get Kimberlee and get out" i assured April. "No one will get hurt." Except Carlos, i thought, and his master. Where does he get all the power from ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Appearance: Medium length shaggy blonde hair, leather breast plate over a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black waistcoat with red lining, ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I was hugging April when a voice rang out, a voice vrimming with power, a voice who's commands i could not deny. A red haired man walked into the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I watched as Joshua swerved unsteadily on crutches down the corridor away from me. I headed down the corridor and walked into the room he had just been in ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "I wonder where Jason is off in such a hurry." "Ah don't worry about it" replied Cappy calmly. "He'll be back." "Hey who else is hungry." "Me!" came a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I filled a bucket with water and levitated off the floor above the others heads. Perfect, i'll drop buckets from here and they'll never get me. Then it will ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I laughed as i watched Kimberlee beat Jason. I took a deep, long chug of my magners before letting a burp which i turned into a huge roar. "Dude ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Hey you gonna get those soda's or what?" I laughed at Jack. "I would if i could get to the door." After a couple of minutes of wriggling and ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Thanks for the lift, Dad." I hoped of the back of my Dad's 1800cc Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle. I jogged up the steps to Zekes front door. I rang ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Medium length messy blonde hair, Dark hazel eyes, Black trousers, Black shirt, White waistcoat (Had just been to a family party when ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael After Alex had fed me a huge meal and helped me drink i began to feel better. Not only better but faster and stronger. When Alex dropped a spoon ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Mikael After my encounter with the Nordish guard i returned to my work, the constant clang of hammer on steel soon calmed me down. A few moments later the familiar ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Listen buddy i need something now. I don't care what caliber it is as long as it will put down any unwanted visitors." I shouted at the shopkeeper. "Hey ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Mikael I swiped my card through the slot, placed my hand on the scanner and looked into the green light. " Welcome, Mikael Eisenstein " said a disembodied robotic voice. ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael Finally the firey pain which had wracked my body began to burn out. Slowly feeling returned to my extremeties until finally i had complete control of my body. I ...

    Apr 15, 2009


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain