User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I watched the band play from by the punch comforted by the knowledge I could any of them tonight with Lombardi's full support. Earlier on i had had Mac ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael Lombardi had promised me Mac would be looked after. I started my hunt for a sicko at the scene of the crime in the new threads Lombardi had given ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Since i had gone to sleep i felt different. I was filled with power, but now i had a purpose for it. Every person i touched i quietly gave ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "Your the girl form the clearing" i said turning to Lalaith. "Um, yes" she said blushing. "I'm sorry i was so rude. I just had other things on my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael "Whimsy" i said as a stood by her side. Ever since i had been accepted i had been staying close to Whimsy eager to learn the history of my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I stood up and walked over to April in time to see her shudder. Quietly i placed my hand on her shoulder and warmed her up. She looked up ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Alright Mr.Lombardi i'll do it. Someone has to bring this sick bastard to justice but can i ask you a favour in return?" "Ask away" smirked Lombardi. "My friend ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    *Can some one pm me the link to the dt now ive 'editted' my post*

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Mikael "Mikael, my friend, i have an urgent job for you and your Red Corsairs" said Rheall. "And what would that be my leige?" I asked calmly. "The Lunar Wolves. ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "April i refuse to leave you here on your own. As much good as your power is if that creature is anything to go by were in deep schtuk." ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Which way do we go?" Asked April "I'll see if there is any trace of the power that brought us here. Something that powerful should leave a mark i ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I ran through the corridors bouncing from room to room until finally i found Alex and a few of the Unforgiven armed holed up in three ajoining rooms. "Alex ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *They are falling into the mirror through into the other world*

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael There was deffinitely something weird going on. I didn't even know these people yet they knew from the minute i stepped out of the house. Still i hadn't seen ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Battles raged all around the building. I could hear screams and shouts and the clash of metal but nothing would distract me. Had i been able to think about ...

    Apr 24, 2009


something quotable
— yuuki