User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael So April had seen right through me, i thought, so what? It's not like i don't have enough energy to share. I greatfully wolfed down my pop tart before ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    Name: Christian Arkensop Age: 28 Gang: COPS profession: Foot soldier History: Born into the beginning of San Fransiscos fall into disrepair, he saw the world around him getting worse everyday. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    name- Mikael Eisenstein age- 18 gender-Male appearance-Medium length shaggy blonde hair, black jeans, black new rocks, grey t-shirt and a black hooded trench coat. personality-Think Prince Charming wi

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I pushed the bike around another corner heading for the crossroads where Mac was supposed to meet me. I could see him as i pulled up toward the junction. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I craddled April gently as she fell to sleep. I used some of my power to kepp her warm and fed then rest into her and her ankle watching ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "A proposition involving the gathering of players before a game which will end in either the death of a king and positions of power for those who fell him, ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "April, can i ask you something?" I asked looking down at her. "Sure" she smiled. "You can ask whatever you like." "You can conjure anything right?" "Yes" she replied ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Mikael A new school year, a new class. If only, i thought whistfully, watching a rag tag bunch of teenager walked out onto the rugby field. "Alright class, get a ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael As soon as i got out of the building i ran straight for where i had parked my pristine Harley CVO 1800 Screamin' Eagle. I quickly opened the back ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    When are we gonna start? Also people give Mikael a break. At least lets start before you drown him in drool. Silly people he is fictional.

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Well thank you for the intrest. I forgot to add up for love. Why can i see my character being the centre of problems? Oh well :)

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Mikael Eisenstein Male human or vampire or something else: Werelion apperance: Long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, black knee high combat boots with 6 shiny buckles on each, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I looked down at Aprils smiling failing face buried in my chest and felt happy. For the first time since we got here i wasn't worrying or hiding anything. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I was like a God. I stood watching the Colours lying around curled in balls just as Goths poured in the door. I had to thank Mac for this, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I sat and held April as she sobbed against my chest. "April, April it's alright. We'll find her, i promise. And i think a place to stay was a ...

    Apr 29, 2009


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women