User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael Kaden flew past Quin and Sonnet landing in a bloody heap. "You don't hit ladies" i roared as i divbed between them landing on his chest and pummeling his ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael I saw Sonnet change and rake Jadens face. I was going to kill him, i was going to bloddy kill him. I grabbed a rock in each hand charged ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Mikael I finished my lessons for the day, changed into some more comfortable clothes, hopped on my Harley Davidson CVO 1800 Screamin' Eagle and sped home. As soon as i ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael I stood up and spat out the clod of dirt i swallowed during my skid. This is ridiculous, i thought angrily, my power is nothing like the elementals yet ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *Hey can Queen Mab please hurry and post. Mikael is getting cold ;)*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael "Oh come on, Sir. You know i shouldn't be in this detention it was an accident." "Mr Eisentein, blowing up a car is NOT an accident." "I didn't mean ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "Of course it is more complicated than it sounds. Is anything ever simple? To kill the King we will need certain things. An assassin, greater than any known to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I looked up away from April's reassured face to see what looked like giant TV's floating across the sky. "Ok" i asked looking around at the others. "Any idea ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Mac stay here and watch the bike. I'll be right back." I reached into my saddlebag, took out my AK 101 and was about to head out the driveway. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I looked up from the now departing men to see a feiry haired woman stood on the landing. Why had she interfered? We were obviously going to win and ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Name: Mikael Esienstein Age: 16 Ability: Mikael has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 or he was when he died Gender: Male Personality: A loyal soldier to the King, no mission is too dangerous, i mean he's already died ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    Christian "Christian," came the voice through my police radio. "You there?" "Yeah i'm here" i replied picking up the mike. "We need you to head out to a hotel. We ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Sorry guys i gotta drop out. I've got exams soon and it's unfair on you guys if i don't keep up.

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael When April kissed me evrything slid into place. Lights flashed, the world swam. The kind of kiss you see in the movies. Except it was real. The glowing beautiful ...

    May 2, 2009


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain