User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael Great elemental class, again. I took my usual place in the corner next to a table of different objects. I chaged each one in turn, not letting them detonate, ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Mikael I ran throught the tunnels, my targets heart signature starkly contrasting with the cold waste of the ice caves. As i ran i charged the blaster embedded in my ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Zeke came towards me and punched him square in the face knocking him on his ass. "Thats for dying on me" i growled. Then i laughed, helped him up ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Race: Cyborg (Human with robot implants) Allegiance: Nobles/Hunter Personality: An elegant and affluent speaker. His subtle knowledge of politics allows hi

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael No! Zeke can't be dead. No civilisation is sick enough to kill a boy for entertainment surely. A few moments later the truth sank in and greif was replaced ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Mikael Errant. I thought, seeing him stood arms outstretched. You foolish boy. I teleported behind him and swept his legs out before hitting him in the head with the pommel ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "They could send as many men as they wanted. For one such as yourself i would fight them for eternity and my men would give their lives to gain ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Mikael I watched as meny of the arrows turned to dust but a few struck their mark. The Kings men we here, we all knew it but that didn't stop ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael "Well hello Lee." I turned to Jason. "Did you see me and Jaden earlier?" "Yeah man, what happened?" "He hit that girl, Sonnet, i think her name is and ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "North it is." I agreed. "But walking is too slow, so everyone who can't fly grab someone who can and lets get this show on the road!" I grabbed ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Can someone bring Mikael in? He is at the meet and greet but no one is chatting to him.

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Mikael Prince Rhett had given the order. We were to hunt down the dragon and it's fabled rider. I look around at the men in my squad. These men had ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael What did i care. Let the schools resident psychic try and read my thoughts. All she would get for her trouble would be a head full of static and ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael Lieutenant Eisenstein. I could get used to hearing that around this place. I would have to send Mac somewhere safe. Somewhere away form Mab and Lombardi. Maybe the safe ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael 'Meet and Greet', what the hell were the teachers thinking? After the fight in the cafeteria and that 'nasty scuffle' earlier, how had they not realised people were not ...

    May 5, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice