User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael Our fight was interrupted before it got going. First a Basilisk, then when we went air borne a dragon. We turned back and Mac apologised before we picked up ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael I turned away from some unimportant girl under a tree and stalked off. Mac tripped on a root and i laughed before he threw a fireball in my face. ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael I spotted various old faces as we returned to school. The victims of my brother and i, and the goody goodys who tried and failed to stop us. I ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Can someone pull Mikael in?

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Sorry we were a little eager to start! Please read them though :) We will post more soon. From the Brothers Grim

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Cypher "This is gonna be a long day." I looked in the rear view mirror to see police cars screech round the corner. "Time to try out some of the ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Name: Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein Gender: Male Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!) Creature: Demon Appearance/picture: 6ft 1. Medium length shaggy blonde hair and peircing red eyes all the time. Blac

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael I finished clipping up my boots and left the quiet, comfortable solace of the library. I wandered down ot the kitchen and grabbed a cup of blood. I knocked ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Robots swarmed towards from the ground and suddenly from the sky. Oh no you don't, i thought blasting four out of the sky in a stream of superheated wind. ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Ok Mac. You toilets upstairs, theres food in the fridge, your bedroom is in the centre and i'll have a man in each of the surrounding rooms while you ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael I sat quietly on top of a spire looking out into the gardens. It was nice to just sit here and have some time to myself. No Ren, no ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I shot out of the grounds and round the corner, followed shortly after by four more motorbikes and two hummers. We blasted down lane until we reached the safehouse. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Mikael ~recieving from Mainframe We have a disturbance on the border. Take your hover bike and investigate. You are qualified for lethal force. I ran up out of the caves ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 25 but appears 18 appearance: Medium length shaggy blonde hair, black shirt with rolled up sleeves, black jeans and black military boots. 6ft 2. He is ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael The fiery haired woman had swept past me and revealed her true colours as Joshua's sister. How ever i had to admire her reaction to Isabelle. Hester and Hiram ...

    May 13, 2009


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin