User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael I was so thirsty. I hadn't fed in days. Horses and riders galloped passed heading towards a farm. The people inside seemed badly outnumbered. That hardly seems fair, i ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael "Exactly. I can't understand how they don't see it. We are better than them. It's naturla that we feed on people. They were always going to be casualties in ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Chasing the riders who just reached the farm maybe?*

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Can someone pull me in please?*

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Animal Kingdom

    Name: Mikael 'The Ironstone' Age: 8 Species: Silver Back Gorilla Magic: Accelerated Evolution. His body evolves to rapidly deal with the current situation. Tribe: East/Leader of the Easts small traine

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Name: Mikael Esienstein Gender: Male Age: 256 appears 28 What you are and can do: Vampire/Teleportation (Of myself or an object) Looks/picture: A very pale and undead Prince Charmind. Blonde ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Greater numbers. Trecherous equipment and under handed tactics. The element of suprise. In my opinion they have no honour. Unlike we noble creatures.

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Mikael I rode back into camp passing through the inposing arched entrance. I dismounted and headed straight toward Prince Rhealls tent. I waited outside and was quickly bekoned inside. "My ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Cypher I look around me to see red skies and a derelict world. Oh please god no, i thought. Please don't let this be true. Had Kaos really destroyed the ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *Cypher and Mackenzie are the demon brothers. Mikael was a mix up with another story book* Cypher Today officially sucked. Everytime we got a decent fight going someone interfered or ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael "We have have been a gift of ultimate power, there is always going to be something that is wrong with it." I shrugged. "No. . .this isn't a gift ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael Mel, the 'good' demon girl sped out of the lesson as soon as the bell went. I nodded to Mac and we headed after her. Demons weren't meant to ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael Mel, the 'good' demon girl sped out of the lesson as soon as the bell went. I nodded to Mac and we headed after her. Demons weren't meant to ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mikael I looked at the row of beakerts on the dsek and read the neat tgs on each of them. "I know what to do," i smirked waving my hand ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael I spotted Ki and Allie and headed over. "Hey. Have you seen the new hunter? I can't wait to take a stab at him. I just don't understand why ...

    May 24, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester