-
Re: To Save the World
Name: Mikael Eisenstein General Code Name: Death (Each member of his team is a horseman of the apocalypse) Team: Grey Alpha Appearance: 6ft1, medium length blonde hair, wears black. Age: ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: High School
Cypher "Well are you two really the children of the devil? It just seems alittle far fetched." "No, it's true. Thus the giant hands." "Yeah actually what are those?" "These," ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mikael Mac leaned forward. "It's the basilisk," he whispered. I nodded. "I heard that," she replied angrily. Mac shivered uncomfortably and my eyes narrowed on the girl. "Look, right now ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Mikael Prom. My worst nightmare. Not only was i likely to be alone but any dancing would instantly give a way the fact i had had lessons. They had been ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: High School
Cypher The plan had gone perfectly and the principal would never be able to pin it on us as so many creatures had the potential (and motives) to copy our ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Mikael I shot away from Macs safe house like a bullet from a gun making a beeline for Queen Mabs hidden home. I drove at full speed passed frightened security ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Mikael I felt raw hatred rise up in my stomach as i followed Bree to her date with the hunter. How could she willingly go anywhere with a weakling like ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael "Mikael Eisenstein, Iron Knight of the Sanguine. Pleased to meet you Nightfall." I continued painting the symbol. "So whats that?" Asked Nightfall. "It is a symbol of honour. It ...
May 28, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mikael We arrived and only managed to bush two buldozers back before the fight was over. We turned away and flew off, not wanting to join the celebrations of the ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: High School
Cypher I smiled when i heard the rumble of buldozers. Good by trees, hello stadium. "We have to do something," said Mac worriedly. "Why? The buldozers will bring down the ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I watched as the guard roughly forced his way in, followed by the prince. That hardly seems fair, i thought. Walked closer to the barn and sat down, just ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: High School
Cypher I heard the principals final judgement. It was bad. Very bad. "I expect you in the gym everyday at sunset. You are to clean from top to bottom and ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Animal Kingdom
Mikael I swung through the trees over the heads of my little band of protectors. The thick brush was taking them time to get through. The Eastern tribe had been ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: A Spark
Profile: Male 5 electricity Name: Mikael Eisenstein ( means Ironstone) Age: 18 power: Electricity manipulation. Stores energy with in his blood. His body is conductive. Drains power from anything elec
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I looked over toward the door to the farm. A few moments later the men seemed to notice that their comrades were missing. I grinned inwardly, fools, i thought, ...
May 26, 2009
