User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: Died aged 30 Birthday: 21 August 1095 Death Day: 12 December 1125 What's on Their Grave Stone (if they have one): May the lord guide you ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Mikael "Are you really sure about this?" I asked looking around the room. "Are you really willing to walk out that door into the face of a city over run ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Mikael and Mr Wink Nightshade, the dragon princess flew by before exchange a quick conversation with Saber and a few others. She turned and launched off toward the fprest closely ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Mikael I marched calmly into the room and looked at the mauled leg of the woman. She was arguing with Blake about going outside. "You aren't going anywhere" i said ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Mikael and Mr Wink We left Arkwald, city of theives, behind and headed off into the woods, eager to forget the mysterious 'plague' that had been there since we arrived. ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher - God of War "I can be brash, tempered and blinded with inconsolable rage." "But it is those flaws that i like about you." She whispered seductively, placing her ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael Great, so after all that, i got hmm. While she was distracted by the ever resourceful Mr.Wink i set off toward the shrine of Eisenstein Senior. I arived at ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein [means The Ironstone] Creature: Vampire Age: 250 appears 28 Appearance: 6ft1in tall, shaggy blonde hair with extremely fair highlights due to lack of sunlight, wears iron half ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael After my spoiled attack on the hunter, i headed back to the castle at full speed, taking pleasure in the wind whistling past my face. It reminded me that ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Mikael Everyone to Morning HQ? I thought warily. I haven't been there since Amys accident and my fight with Lord Kerith. They may have been able to close the gate ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "I'm sorry Sophia." "Mikael. Where the HELL am i?" She screeched. "Sophia please calm down. We are in the Temple of the Iron Knights. Or what remains of it. ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael Sophia burst into the clearing and i saw the same evil glimmer in that mans eyes i had seen all those years before. He laugh menacingly before turning to ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I looked around at the faces of these 'people' i had known for barely ten hours. Some had witnessed the worst of my humanity and the best of improvement ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Mikael The man, Blake, suddenly burst off toward a scream before hurling a knife at a creature. As the creature ran i double pumped my shotgun and chased after it, ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael I heard the commotion from outside and was right on the heels of Daybreak and Nightfall. I hefted my warhammer and began smashing men aside, frantically looking for any ...

    Jun 30, 2009


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg