-
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher The overhead blow came down on Larkinus' block with truly inhuman force, part gravity and part bestial strength. He redirected the blow to his left and rolled to the ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher Sparring? I suppose it's as good a way as any to find out just what we're working with. I thought smirking. I had to admit, these two weren't half ...
Jan 23, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher Oh good old Larkinus, i thought grinning. He never could stay dead. I knew it. I just knew it. That thought turned my smirk into a full blown smile. ...
Jan 17, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher What a strange girl , i thought idly. Still that is one HELL of a hammer. I sat up to my full height and surveyed the group. Ms King, ...
Jan 13, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Full Name: Cypher Eisenstein Age: 19 Species: Werelion Gender: Male Weapons: Sword and Shield or Teeth and Claws Skills: Blacksmithing Magic (if any): None Previous Experience: Ex-Blacksmith of the Hi
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Number Four - Hunter My smirk widened in anticipation. "My kind of plan." I agreed barely suppressing a chuckle of maniacal glee. "Then let's get going." Phi said. "Johnny leave ...
Jan 4, 2012 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Cypher Once again outside those blasted doors and Cypher returned to the surface. I slid the bin back into place, pulled my motorcycle kit back on and blasted back to ...
Dec 10, 2011 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Cypher Eisenstein The last of signings were done and i clambered back into the Land Rover with Julius. "Where to, sir?" Asked Richie, the studios resident driver. "Take me home ...
Dec 7, 2011 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Cypher - Number Four The meeting finished, I left the way I had come in. Down the back corridor, across the landing, crawl through the vent and out into the ...
Dec 6, 2011 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Name: Cypher Eisenstein aka Hunter Age: 20 Gender: Male Code Number: Four Power: Speed, he is blink of an eye fast. Heightened senses (He can pick out someones scent in ...
Dec 5, 2011 -
Re: The "M" Gene (Permission Only)
May i join this?
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: The YWS Christmas Story
Skull3670 or Skully Eugh, that time again. Everyone smiling and happy and WOO coca cola advert-ing around. What about us poor people with December birthdays? How do you think we ...
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
The Beast Freedom! Once again a taste of glorious freedom. The cool breeze rippling across my fur. A feirce roar escaped my lips but these prey did not tremble like ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven I joined Jenko and Firego on the quiet prowl up the hill. As we got close i could smell her and that smell drove me on until i noticed ...
Nov 20, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven The supplies rolled in suprising quickly. Wyvverus seemed in a real rush to get everything together. He seemed different. I almost recognised the look on his. It was almost ...
Nov 19, 2011
