-
Re: Midnight Call^^
Ok i have major writers block :( someone keep Mikael, Mr Wink and Sophia moving please.
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael Georgie stepped infront of me a look of anger on her face. "Move" i snarled making her jump back. Instantly she composed herself and stepped back in the way. ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael As i strode towards there ship through the cover of the hovels i could see a man desperately flicking switches in the cockpit. Thats not gonna work, i thought ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: The Boobo Book
Name: Cypher Age: 100 Gender: Male Species: Scissor Knight Location at Start: In (Mass) Exodus stomach. Will 'escape' later. Personality: Sharp wit and obsessive innuendoing make him a difficult perso
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael "Actually Sam, i would prefer it if you didn't distract my crew we have work to do." "Ooh a raid!" She smiled happily. "Maybe now shut up and get ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael "Look Georgie were only kids. We need help from bigger, scary and more experienced pirates." "We already have your fathers men coming with us!" She spat angrily. "I love ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael "Well, I've been a bit short on work recently, and the pockets of Bigor and I are dangerously close to being empty. So I was wondering if you were ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael I couldn't help but laugh at Georgies typically moody reaction. The girls would never get it. It wasn't my fault that girls threw themselves at me. If anyone was ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
*Sure we can start. People can always drop in from other parts of the galaxy.* Mikael "Alicia?" Came the voice of pirate captain from downstairs. "Alicia where are you?" "I'm ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael "Whats wrong with me?" I shouted angrily. "I'll tell you whats wrong with me! Im a VAMPIRE, evil in a corpse and worse i thought i could love. Yes ...
Jul 21, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Name - Mikael Eisenstein Age - 17 Appearance - 6ft with shaggy sandy blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Striking hazel eyes, tanned by his time cleaning the ships ...
Jul 21, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I was filled with absolute rage but i couldn't let it show. My breif outburst at Sophia made me feel ashamed until i remembered just who was the cause ...
Jul 21, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Ok Kobain72 and I have been throwing this idea around for a while now. I hope you enjoy it. The Human race has expanded and colonised much of the galaxy. ...
Jul 21, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I gave her my best bad boy smirk revealing just a little fang. "Alright then," i said giving her the best of my hypnotic charm. "I guess you can ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael After taking my fathers spear and gathering some other peices of equipment i was ready to go. Mr Wink appeared in the doorway all bristling muscle but now weilding ...
Jul 20, 2009
