User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "We, huh? So the great Mikael has opened up his ship to a crew again? I thought you could handle everything on your own, or at least with only ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Grr I will have my revenge!! :P I'll post properly in a bit*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *I'll join if you want another male character.*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Let me live? Oh my foolish fledgeling. Their is a reason i was so famous. The vampire hero who protected the just and fed on the evil. At our ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Leave?" I laughed. "Why would i leave? I'm not afraid of you and your precious cats and as for brains, i have 200 years of learning at some of ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Cypher the Scissor Knight "A potato! I can't even bare to look at those things. Do you know how many of those i saw floating around in her stomache?" I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Ooh thats cold." I replied feigning a hurt look. "I was drunk, i would never have done anything to hurt you on purpose." "What like dump me at the ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Name: Alex Eisenstein (Son of April and Mikael) [Aww they got married] Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: The mixture of April and Mikael created a kid who would forever be ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "You foolish mongrel." I smirked. "That won't kill me and you know it. I don't breathe, i don't sleep and i don't eat. I could hunt you for all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael Peter! There he was, the man who had caused the shattering of my heart, and he didn't even have the decency to be dead. Suddenly he had Sophia in ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Eisenstein I was sat in my chair by the view screen when i saw a familiar ship number appear on the long range scanners. The Jaymes ship was back ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "You sit down right now!" I snarled pushing him back into his seat. "We need to get to the nearest city. I did not just escape from that place ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael We continued the journey in silence until we reached a cross roads. Instantly i recognised Luke and that bird of his but it took me a little longer to ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Eisenstein As soon as we were a safe distance from the mercenary cruiser, i marched angrily over to the makeshift prison before kicking open the door and grabbing the ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Cypher the Scissor Knight I was sat in the comfortable smell land mass the Ms Exodus called her stomach. For days i had been floating around on a particularly tough ...

    Jul 26, 2009


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia