-
Re: Were-wolf Hunting
Haven i stepped out to face the rising. I could feel the change my coming. The beast within ached for the sweet release of another night. The pain hit like ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
Alex "Lets go then," i smiled, eager to forget our argument. I yanked open the squeeky car door. I could see out of the corner of my eye Caroline and ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
Alex Eisenstein I popped open the car door and turned to Shaun. "Okay then. See ya there. We normally hang out at the booth by the window." The brother in ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael The thrill of blasting through the city at a most definitelly illegal speed cleared my head of all thoughts of the strange feelings Ashlyn had created in me. We ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael Ashlyn wandered into the next room closely followed by the sound of the heater being turned on. I turned on the TV while i unpacked the bags of food. ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Were-wolf Hunting
Name- Haven Age- 18 Species- Werelion What you prefer to eat- Anything meat and bloody Description- 6ft1, slender through the shoulders, with multi toned blue dyed hair and light blue ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
Alex Eisenstein Laurel brought a guy in and introduced him as Shaun. I gave him a cursory glance and decided i had no qualms with him being in the house. ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
*Come on people please don't let this die!!*
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael Olivers wheel chair clattered down the stairs as a feirce wind blew through the cellar doors. I grabbed the door handle, not even reacting as my skin took its ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael I strolled back into the cramped little abode i shared with Ashlyn, laden down with a weeks worth of food and drink. "Hey let me give you a hand ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 17 Ability: Mikael has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. ...
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael Eisenstein "Well, well, well. What are we going to do with you?" I asked holding Evins hair. I had tried to make a show of being angry for Georgie ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
Alex Eisenstein "That would be awesome Alex," Caroline winked at me. After that i wasn't paying much attention. My head was filled with lug nuts, chassis, fuel injection and months ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
Alex Eisenstein I pulled into the parking lot, my old mustang thrumming steadily. "Alex!" I turned toward the source of the sound. My younger sister Eloise smiling happily. "Hey Ella," ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mikael "Georgie, Krysten, be on high alert. I may have told Miss Jaymes too much and she is one of the few people i know foolish enough to attempt a ...
Aug 1, 2009
