User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    *Ok i'm very lost. Anyone care to bring in Haven??*

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "What did you do with my father? Where is he?" Asked Evin. "I don't know. If he was lucky his bodyguard woke up and took him home before he ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I sat alone in the hospital. Quin had disappeared the moment he found out where Sonnet was. All around me people from the fair were screaming and bleeding. The ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I lifted Ashlyn from her car and carried her over to a bench before sending Sonnet for water. A few moments later our quiet little patch was rocked by ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Ok im not sure what to write :/

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex I felt the blade slash down across my wrist and watched as a little crimson tide washed onto the floor. With each drop that fell, the raw energy contained ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Ok Some guy is on the phone threatening Quin Mikael, Ashlyn and Sonnet are on the dodgems Someone tried to get into Mikaels mind and failed and is now attacking ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Woops sorry

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    I'm waiting for Nye to post :/

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher I heard the crys of battle down the corridor and was about to charge into battle when i remembered the hand still on my knee and the beautiful goddess ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "Look, we have to get out of here," Eloise replied. "W-What is going on?" Maggie asked. "Why do we have to go?" "Because I said so!" Ella practically screamed. ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael "We're at the fair. Nothings going to happen," laughed Ashlyn. I was about to agree when i felt a strange probing sensation in the back of my head. Oh ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael "We're at the fair. Nothings going to happen," laughed Ashlyn. I was about to agree when i felt a strange probing sensation in the back of my head. Oh ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Haven "Oh, but it is," i growled. The strange creature stepped forward. "I'm sorry, but we are in the mountains. Mountain lions belong in the mountains, not lions like you. ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein Caroline and Maggie exchanged an odd look and it was evident from there faces it was something embarassing. Caroline turned back to Ella and a few moments later ...

    Aug 23, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables