User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Mikael I trudged the city, my packback filled with food that would keep me and the few malformed around the lake alive for the time being. As much i loved ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Name-Mikael Eisenstein Age-17 Group-Malformers Power/s-Tremor. Earthquakes and massive geoforming events are his thing. Weapon/s-A sawn off shotgun and a hunting rifle. Weakness- Anything that flies.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I turned to the man and kicked him squarely in the nuts before carefully lifting Ashlyn from her seat. I managed to leave mostly uninterupted as they seemed to ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Mikael I launched my pod from the ship while it was still in high altitude. For most the shock of landing would have splintered bone and turned organs for jelly. ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael As soon as the wall blew out sirens set of all over. Lights flashed, guns blazed and angry and startled paramilitary opened fire ... On an empty space. The ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    I'll be with the back up Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age:16 Code number: Gamma636 Why they can't return to society: When he is threatened his skin becomes a strange iron coloured ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I parked my bike around the corner and wandered around the row of houses. To the casual observer i was just a kid going for a walk in a ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "So...shouldn't we go after her?"Shauns voice broke the silence. "Of course we should go after her!" I snapped at him angrily. "Everybody grab your coats. Were going to the ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "Deal with it when it comes?" I laughed. "Are you crazy? If that THING comes back i'll kill it right then and there. I'm getting out of here in ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The tracks ended a few feet short of the road but the direction they had gone seemed obvious. "Come on Mikael think!" I scolded myself. "Ashlyns life is on ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The roar of the engine and Ashlyn smiling face were all i could think of as i threw my bike round corners, ignoring every warning sign. I had to ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael The doors ripped out and brought me out of my daze. "I found you!" Shreiked the guard. "I FOUND YOU!!!" She screamed looking straight at me an raising her ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Caroline wobbled and nearly fell. i reached out an caught her in the nick of time. I blushed and let her go. "Ok whats going on? Where the hell ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "I don't know, but I do know that things are about to stop. I'll- Well I'll make them." Ella wrapped me up in a hug. It remind me of ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Haven "Get out of here, or I will make you." "Now thats not very nice," i smirked. "Curiosity killed the cat." growled Lee. "It's a good job i'm not a ...

    Sep 2, 2009


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow