User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Hey we should totally write their wedding!

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Mikael I knelt quietly in the temple of Oso the bear, praying for his protection in the war to come. Men and women walked silently passed, all turning to stare ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    B! A month without interuption would give all the relationships time to blossom.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age:28 Gender:Male Region: Wolfengrad Appearance: A beast of man, 6ft6 of angry berserker. Peircing blue eyes and braided blonde hair give him a strong but handsome look. ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Name: Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein Gender: Male Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!) Creature: Demon Appearance/picture: 6ft 1. Medium length shaggy blonde hair and peircing red eyes all the time. Blac

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I clung on to Ashlyn as we blasted through the fading light of the evening toward the apartment. It had certainly been one hell of a day. From quietly ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Mikael Alright, i thought solemnly, i've had enough of this. I lifted my booted foot of the ground and brought it down with a crack far louder than a simple ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael "Can you walk?" Asked Ashlyn, worry clearly evident on her face. "I can try to help support you, but i'm not that strong." I smiled weakly and felt blood ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I lay gasping, clutching at the multitude of half healed holes in my chest. My breathing came in ragged painful streaks. I rolled and to my sat and spat ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The last of them men fell and we stopped to savour our breif moment of victory. I looked over at the others. We had been through a lot let ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Mikael A female figure came running down the sands to meet me. As they got closer i got a strange feeling i had seen them before. "Lheah? Is that you?" ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Mikael The men looked a little less sure of themselves when the very ground they stood on began to shake and roil. I was feeling pretty sure of myself when ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Mikael I marched ceaselessly through the baking sun. Along my journey i spotted several distinctive types of the species that inhabitted this planet. Some, like those i had encountered earlier, ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Mikael Having dispatched a few assualts by a few of the more curious creatures i reached into the cockpit and put on my headset. "Commander this is 636. I have ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael Although i knew Ashlyn was right it still pained me to watch her go. After all the fear and worry, finding her alive and kicking was the best thing ...

    Sep 15, 2009


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca